LE MONDE DES ROUTIERS Index du Forum LE MONDE DES ROUTIERS
EN CONSTRUCTION

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App Blackberry Pearl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE MONDE DES ROUTIERS Index du Forum -> REGLEMENT -> A LIRE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ullned

MessagePosté le: 01/09/2018, 02:08 pm    Sujet du message: Facebook App Blackberry Pearl Répondre en citant

Facebook App Blackberry Pearl
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Security question: Answer: *Please provide a valid answer. It may take up to a minute or two for the message to arrive. A message containing a link to this item has been sent to the email address you provided. Clear Apply Back Choose your device specification Select Country Select Carrier Select BlackBerry Device How to find your Model How to find your Model If you are using BlackBerry Device software version 7.1 or older, on the home screen of your device, click the Options icon. To begin your download, open the email on your BBOS smartphone now. There is an issue with BlackBerry World. so, if anyone wants to find me on Facebook feel free! much love hit up the PIN AND KEEP CRACKIN! 0 10 years ago Reply javatyger I posted something in the forms about this, and I'm having problems. :-( 0 10 years ago Reply kasperapd From reading the Terms and Conditions of the app, it does look like OS 4.2 is required. Loading Purchase on your Smartphone Install on your smartphone A message has been sent to your smartphone to purchase this item. * Read RIM's Press Release for Full Details >>See Photo Gallery of Facebook Launch >> Discuss Facebook for BlackBerry in the Forums >> CTIA Wireless I.T. Submit Review My Rating: My Review Title: My Review: Submit Review Submit Review You have already submitted a review for this item. Canadian companies loaft so much for being the number 1 country for BB. & Entertainment 2007 Facebook Gallery Photos Courtesy of Chris Kingree. There are options for the app to customize various features, nice touch (that can help minimize data charges if one doesn't have unlimited data plan). Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. Does anyone know when the 9000 series will debut? Trying to decide if I should get an 8800 (or is the curve better?) or wait for the next gen. Close Close . If your smartphone cannot be powered on, remove the battery to reveal the BlackBerry model number printed on the label underneath. .. Download on Device Purchase on Device Downloading this item can only be completed on your BBOS smartphone. 0 10 years ago Reply Anonymous how do u download the facebook application? does anybody have a link? 0 9 years ago Reply ertv I have downloaded with any problems, but they ask me wich is the e-mail and the password? Can anyone help me? 0 10 years ago Reply con4 I have the same problem as "Ertv" It keeps asking for email & password,Can someone help please. Opens a new window . Facebook is one of the fastest growing web destinations among BlackBerry smartphone users and it has become an important element in the evolving fabric of personal communications, said Mike Lazaridis, President and Co-CEO at Research In Motion. Close Close You must download the item to review it. To receive an email with a link to the item, you may use the form below. 0 10 years ago Reply Anonymous how did u dl facebook on ur blackberry curve i hav tmobile and i typed in da link from da top of da page and there was nothing there. Your review has been submitted. Note taking Courtesy of Mike Overbo. 0 10 years ago Reply Anonymous its not like any money is it? haha dumb question.but just making sure. OK Register Learn More Help English Displaying info for Change Select your device and location Sign In Bahasa Indonesia Deutsch Espaol Franais Italiano Nederlands Portugus (Brasil) Suomi Ting Vit () () BlackBerry ID BlackBerry World Sign Out Account Settings To access BlackBerry World from the desktop, your browser must support JavaScript 5a02188284
best facebook app for nokia e7how to add soundcloud app to facebook band pagetelecharger facebook pirater 1.2how to register facebook mobile using talk n textsamsung s4 wont download facebookfacebook confirmation code how longubuntu 13.10 online accounts facebookdeleting private messages on facebook ipadfacebook password stealer v-2.0.rar free downloadfacebook fotos verstecken

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 01/09/2018, 02:08 pm    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE MONDE DES ROUTIERS Index du Forum -> REGLEMENT -> A LIRE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceSilver by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech