LE MONDE DES ROUTIERS Index du Forum LE MONDE DES ROUTIERS
EN CONSTRUCTION

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Restored In His Presence Finding Peace And Joy At The Mas

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE MONDE DES ROUTIERS Index du Forum -> LE MATERIEL -> TRAILER
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ullned

MessagePosté le: 07/08/2017, 10:14 pm    Sujet du message: Restored In His Presence Finding Peace And Joy At The Mas Répondre en citant

Restored in His Presence: Finding Peace and Joy at the Master's Feet
by Piely Paul

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Restored in His Presence: Finding Peace and Joy at the Master's Feet

It has been my great pleasure to review "Restored in His Presence" written by my friend, Piely Paul. I have found each page encouraging and thought-provoking. The words are direct, even prophetic, to those who are seeking to live a life well-pleasing to God. You will find daily insight in this book, and you will treasure its counsels. Piely pulls no punches. This is not a sugar-coated positive thinking guide to success, but a truthful, straightforward message of hope for times of struggle and keys for achieving real victory over the strategies of the enemy of your soul! Like the Christian life, this book unfolds one day at a time, and I heartily recommend it as part of your devotional life. Blessings!
- Pastor Don Smith

""Restored in His Presence" is a great devotional, spiritual inspiration and blessing to have closer and deeper relationship with God. Reading this book, I have experienced His presence in my life and learned to recognize His voice. I thank brother Piely Paul for his outstanding work and believe it will be a blessing to countless more."
- Somiya Juvvadi

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/08/2017, 10:14 pm    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE MONDE DES ROUTIERS Index du Forum -> LE MATERIEL -> TRAILER Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceSilver by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech